There is no magic pill, diet, exercise programme or mantra that can help you lose weight or prevent or heal a disease. The magic pill is a lifestyle.
In The Magic Weight Loss Pill, the authors, Luke Coutinho and Anushka Shetty have tried to bring you the best lifestyle changes that have helped thousands of people across the globe to lose weight and keep it off and prevent and heal disease. Luke’s expertise in the field of lifestyle and integrative medicine and Anushka’s real-life experience of using lifestyle to lose weight and maintain the fitness levels required of an actor will be applied in this book to help people lose weight and gain health!
Here are some essential fruits and vegetables that you must include in your diet!
- The great Indian diet naturally has enough food that is anti-inflammatory foods, such as turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, onions and cooked tomatoes. So make sure you include all of these in your diet in sufficient quantities. All fruits and vegetables are also anti-inflammatory.
- Raw foods are best absorbed on an empty stomach as they require digestive enzymes different from those for cooked food to be broken down into nutrients, sugar and fibre. Absorption is highest when fruits and raw vegetables are eaten on an empty stomach.
- One of the main reasons people accumulate abdominal fat is because alcohol depletes choline, a fat blasting B vitamin that acts directly on the genes that cause fat storage in the abdomen. Bananas are rich in choline and help the body replace it.
- Excess uric acid is not a good sign because it is biofeedback from your body that your kidneys aren’t working properly. Raw potato juice has the ability to break down and flush out uric acid from your body. So if you suffer from this condition, drink one glass of this juice in the morning and one at night.
- Certain fruits like pineapple are rich in an enzyme called bromelain. Bromelain is an important enzyme when it comes to keeping your body alkaline and reducing inflammation even in the most chronic cases of rheumatoid osteoarthritis.
Get your copy of The Magic Weight Loss Pill today!