To celebrate 30 glorious years of Penguin in India, Puffin presents a selection of 10 of its most iconic and popular books. This will be a beautifully packaged special edition series of the best of children’s literature. It will include the bestselling works of literary doyens spanning both fiction and non-fiction that are a must-have on every shelf.
Let’s have a look at these 10 hand-picked gems.
- Letters From a Father to his Daughter by Jawaharlal Nehru
- How I Taught My Grandmother How To Read and Other Stories by Sudha Murty
- Malgudi Schooldays by R. K. Narayan
- My India by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Pashu by Devdutt Pattanaik
- The Adventures of Rusty by Ruskin Bond
- The Incredible History of India’s Geography by Sanjeev Sanyal
8. The Puffin Book of World Myths and Legends by Anita Nair
9. The Puffin History of India: Volume 1 by Roshen Dalal
10. The Village by the Sea by Anita Desai